MMA Ep.07: Goal Setting for the Win
Think about goals like this; how do you know where you’re going if you don’t have a destination and how will you know when you’ve arrived.
Goal setting is an important part of success but most people do it wrong. They set unspecific and unrealistic goals and miss two crucial elements that will take a goal from a dream to a reality.
In this episode of Mastering Martial Arts Tom discusses the good, the bad, and the ugly of goal setting.
- The importance of goal setting
- Long term vs short term goals
- Celebrate small victories
- SMART Goal setting
- Getting accountability will keep you on track to achieve your goals
- Expert Help to reduce friction and reach goals faster
For more information about martial arts training in Plymouth call 01752 262233 or visit https://martialartsplymouth.co.uk/start/