Firstly, I would like to thank everyone that took the time to fill out our Customer Service Questionnaire. Your opinion really does matter to us and we really appreciate any feedback you give us.
One of the area’s highlighted that we could improve on our communication between us and you.
In an effort to improve our communication with you and keep you up to date with whats happening at Masters Academy Plymouth we’ll periodically be sending out video newsletters.
Here is the first one, recorded on Friday;
After recording and editing this we already know a few things to change next time, including;
– improving the sound quality
– using a closer shot
Here’s a quick outline of what’s going on in the next few weeks;
- Bright Confident Kids Homework is on Perseverance and requires the students to complete a task 50 times in the month
- Infinity, Newquay BJJ Open, and SWFC competitions all on 23rd February
- Our next grading will be 1st March which will include the Junior Black Belt grading. Adult Black Belt grading will be on 5th April
- On 21st March we have a Mitt Master seminar and on 22nd March we have a Ghost Elusive Fighting Seminar For more information on both seminars CLICK HERE
- We have a special offer on equipment including, 10 oz gloves, focus mitts, and MMA gloves available until 28th February
- New VIP offer running. For every person you refer to the Academy and joins you’ll receive £25 and a T-shirt.
If you have any other suggestions or comments please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to me next time you’re in the Academy.
Also for real-time updates on the Academy make sure you join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/mastersacademyplymouth/