Don’t join a gym until you’ve read this…
The biggest goal for many people at the start of the New Year is to get fit and healthy. Everywhere you look are adverts claiming ‘New Year, New You’ or ‘Drop a Dress size in January’.
But how do you do get in kick-ass shape and develop abs of steel?
The first thought for most people is to join the gym. Anyone that takes this step should be congratulated because it means they’ve committed to making a change.
However, once you join a gym, what do you do when you get there? How do you create a ‘New You’ or ‘Drop a Dress size’?
The Big Problem With Gyms
That’s one of the major problems with joining a gym. Most people have no idea what to do.
So they jump on a treadmill for 20 minutes until boredom sets in, then grab the closest machine and try to figure out what to do. Quickly they become frustrated, demotivated, and head home.
They may keep this routine up for a week or two but ultimately it’s a recipe for failure. Before you know it you’re back to square one and worst still you’ve lost that new years motivation.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
The Key Ingredients To Getting In Kick-Ass Shape
Getting in fantastic shape is actually pretty simple, but there are three important ingredients you need to make that happen.
Obviously, you need an activity that’s going to work every part of your body and get you in killer shape. It has to be interesting so you want to keep doing it, instead of feeling like a chore.
Finally, you’ll need expert guidance and support because there will always be times you won’t feel like training or have questions only an expert can answer.
What if there was an activity where you got all benefits and more. Sound interesting? That’s exactly what you’ll get from training Kickboxing.
5 Important Reasons To Try Kickboxing Classes
Here are 5 important reasons you should try kickboxing classes instead of just joining the gym:
1. Let’s be honest the gym gets boring. Every lesson is different in kickboxing, there’s always new skills to learn or old techniques to refine. Boredom is never an issue.
2. You are on your own in the gym. In kickboxing, every lesson is lead by a motivated, experienced instructor. They will make you work harder than you would on your own in the gym.
3. Nothing builds all round fitness fast like kickboxing. You’ll burn fat, get stronger and more flexible. And you’ll improve your coordination and balance.
4. Plus you’ll learn essential self-defence skills that may come in useful one day.
5. Finally, you will meet the coolest, nicest, and friendliest people. No posers or idiots allowed. Unlike the gym.
Bonus Reason. Kickboxing isn’t any more expensive than joining a gym. In fact, Kickboxing offers far greater value for money when you consider everything you’re getting and that you aren’t tied into a long term contract you’re forced to pay.
So are you ready to try Kickboxing and get in kick-ass shape?
If the answer is yes, then call 01752 262233 or visit http://bit.ly/MAP-Kickboxing and get your FREE Trial in our Kickboxing classes today.
You’ll also receive a FREE T-Shirt and a FREE Consultation to help you get started.
Call 01752 262233 or visit http://bit.ly/MAP-Kickboxing now to get started and maybe this year you will drop a dress size or two in a month.